Check out some of my favorite blog posts and articles that I discovered this week!
- Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie from Vegan Heartland – The perfect recipe for when you want just one (or two… Or three…) vegan chcolate chip cookies.
- 8 Must-Read Organization Tips To Get Your Act Together In ’12 from Refinery29 SF – How many of us always say we’re going to be more organized this year? This article gives you some great tips to actually follow through on that this year.
- How To: False Eyelashes from Cupcakes and Cashmere – This guide offers enough pictures to make it effective. I can’t wait to find some vegan false lashes and give them a try!
- Sequin Photobooth DIY from Oh Happy Day -This is such a fun idea for a party! Or even everyday use as a fun way to spice up your living room and personal pictures.
- 10 Blog Investments Under $100 from International Fashion Bloggers – Would Sunday Link Love be complete without a post from IFB? It’s doubtful! This article gives a lot of helpful tips on things that really are worth investing in. There are only a few things I would say to do differently than this guide :Â learn how to make your own WordPress theme (or at least modify one) vs spending the money on it, get hosting from an affordable to reliable host like Surpass Hosting, and try using a free online photo editor like Pixlr.
Images : WeHeartIt