Check out some of my favorite blog posts and articles that I discovered this week!
- Nailed It! Robins Egg Nails from The Beauty Department – This adorable manicure is perfect for summer. Sadly, the baby blue shade they used in this tutorial is tested on animals, but there are plenty of other pastel vegan shades out there.
- Easy Homemade Pickles from A Beautiful Mess – Every few months I decide that I want to pickle things, then get so overwhelmed by all the possible ways to do so that I end up doing nothing. I love A Beautiful Mess and am going to give this pickling recipe a try. I really mean it this time!
- DIY Shorts with Broderie Anglaise from Born in ’82 – Forget regular old cut-offs. This tutorial shows you how to turn your old jeans into an adorable pair of shorts with lace trim.
- A No-Fuss Way To Do Your Nails at Home and Get Great Results from Jenn Staz – Not only is this a great basic manicure tutorial, but it also features several great vegan products from Zoya.
- Polka Dot Etched Drinking Glass Set from A Beautiful Mess – I love the idea of etched glassware. Doing it yourself is such a lovely idea. While a matching set would be cute, so would buying random glasses from the thift store and having several various etched designs.
Images : WeHeartIt