One of my favorite beauty products is a good cream or powder highlight. When applied correctly, highlighter can make your best features stand out and give your skin a flawless “lit from within” glow. Even on days where I wear minimal makeup, I have to wear a highlighting product. For this post, I rounded up some of the best cruelty free and vegan highlighting products out there.
- E.L.F. Studio Radiance Enhancer – This liquid highlighter comes in two shades. Spotlight is a soft pink shimmer and Sunrise is a bronzy champagne color. This tube has a brush applicator. All E.L.F. products are cruelty free and all cosmetics are vegan. Buy online now.
- DeVita Absolutely Finished Powder – This face powder in Crushed Pearl is a great neutral highlighter for all skin tones. It controls oil and shine but still provides a great glow. All DeVita products are cruelty free and vegan. Buy online now.
- Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples – This portable case comes with three cream products that are perfect as a highlighter, blush, and bronzer. Of course, all three could also easily be used as highlighting products. All Pacifica products are both cruelty free and vegan. Buy online now.
- E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter – This powder highlight packs some serious shimmer and pigment. It comes in three shades, so there is one to suite everyones tastes. With this product, a little goes a very long way. It blends smoothly whether applied with a brush or fingers. Buy online now.
- Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer – This highlight is translucent but gives a light shimmer. It’s subtle and perfect for those “no makeup” makeup looks. On fair skin, this product may be better as a contour shade. All Everyday Minerals products are both cruelty free and vegan. Buy online now.
- OFRA Cheeky Cheekbone Enhancer – This is a great all purpose highlighter as it’s translucent and perfect for all skin tones. All OFRA products are both cruelty free and vegan. Buy online now.
Have you tried any of these cruelty free and vegan highlighting products? What are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: In the original version of this post I confused two products and accidentally featured a non-vegan item. This has now been removed and replaced with a different vegan item.