I admit that I haven’t had real vegan ice cream in quite a while. I’m addicted to making my own raw fruit “ice cream” in my Vitamix! Usually I love to use frozen mango as the base, but recently I wanted to give frozen bananas a try.
What you will need to make Raw Banana Ice Cream:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup plain, unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon PB2 powdered peanut butter
- Toppings: frozen raspberries, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, goji berries,
How to make Raw Banana Ice Cream:
- Combine the frozen banana, PB2, and the almond or soy milk in a blender. I use my Vitamix and strongly suggest using a high speed blender if you can. If you are using a regular blender, you may need to add more liquid.
- Turn the blender on to it’s lowest speed setting.
- Blend until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. You may occasionally need to turn the blender off and stir so that it doesn’t get stuck around the blades.
- Top with toppings if desired and enjoy!
This is one of the easiest and most delicious deserts I’ve made! If you try this recipe, please let me know. I love getting comments on the recipe posts and please tag me on Instagram or Twitter if you share a picture.