Included in the June Beauty Box that I received was:
- LA FRESH Nail Polish Remover Acetone-Free Pad - This is perfect for keeping in your purse or in a travel bag. I often chip my nails and this will make my life SO much easier because I can just remove the polish then and there. It is also a great option for those who don’t want to deal with normal polish remover bottles which can spill or leak.
- Superchic Lacquer in Figment of My Reality - This was one of the full size items in the box. This shimmer minty shade is adorable and perfect for summer. I’m really loving it and can’t wait to do a full review here on Logical Harmony!
- Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Liner in Gun Metal - This was one of the full size items in the box. I already own this eye liner in another shade and love it. It goes on creamy, smooth, and highly pigmented. Plus it really stays put. I like that Gun Metal is a unique shade. It’s a dark smokey grey and perfect for a more understated look.
- NYL Velvet Transformative Serum - Skin serums are one of my favorite items! They can do so much for your complexion! I’ve tried several NYL skin care items before but never this serum. It’s a lovely deluxe sample, too. You can buy this item directly through Vegan Cuts.
- Lip Glosserie Light Asian Pear Lip Balm - This was one of the full size items in the box. It has such a lovely smell! It’s fresh and fruity and not at all artificial. I love how smooth the lip balm is too. You can buy this item directly through Vegan Cuts.
- Grasse Roots Perfumery Sample in Blood Orange - I’ve tried samples of Grasse Roots perfume before but never this scent. It’s delicious! You can buy this item directly through Vegan Cuts in a travel size or full size.
This beauty box included nail polish, eye liner, lip balm, nail polish remover wipes, and a facial serum. These are all essential products for anyone to have on hand. What I liked most about this box is that everything include are items you would want to carry with you on a daily basis or when you are traveling. It really was full of great essential items. You can stay up to date with Vegan Cuts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.