It is the season of gift giving and what could be more perfect to give (or receive) than cruelty free and vegan beauty goodies?! Petit Vour is one of my favorite online shops for beauty products, skin care, and hair care. All the items they carry are both cruelty free and vegan. Plus, they carry a lot of natural beauty options as well. This vegan holiday gift guide contains some of my favorites from Petit Vour. I am even giving a few of these as presents myself!
1. Lily Lolo Eye Palette – This gorgeous palette comes in two shades. Laid Bare is a great collection of natural and nude shades. Enchanted has some amazing jewel tones that are perfect for winter. I first tried Lily Lolo this summer and loved what I tried. The loose shadows were included in the September Beauty Box I co-curated with Petit Vour. Petit Vour just got these in stock and, of course, I had to order Laid Bare immediately.These palettes are so pretty and versatile. They are the perfect addition to any makeup collection. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
2. Root Science RS Youth Serum – I love Root Science products. They are so luxurious! Plus, they are made in small batches to ensure that each product is high quality and effective. This serum is super concentrated and the perfect gift for the skin care junkie in your life. This serum also appeared in some of the September Beauty Boxes that I co-curated with Petit Vour. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
3. NCLA Nail Lacquer – Would any gift guide created by me be complete without NCLA? Not at all! NCLA is one seriously amazing nail company. Petit Vour stocks lots of shades of their nail lacquer. These polishes are very high quality, chip-resistant, and 5-free. They are great for the friend who has a new manicure every day, but also for the busy friend who never has time to get her nails done. These polishes really do last for days and days without chipping. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
4. Earthbody Body Oil – I recently tried this body oil in the November Beauty Box and immediately fell in love. Not only is it very moisturizing, but it is absolutely perfect for aromatherapy sessions. This would be a great gift for your friend who loves their daily meditation sessions, or maybe needs to start adding them into their packed schedule. This body oil will give them a little TLC that everyone needs this time of year. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
5. French Girl Organics Lip Tint – This is another product that I discovered in the November Beauty Box. These lip tints are so pretty! Petit Vour carries a large variety of shades. This makes it easy to find the perfect color for everyone. What I love about these lip tints is that they are portable and easy to apply. They are definitely a chic step up from your average lip balm. These are great for your friend who sticks to a minimal beauty routine, but also for gym addicts as it pairs perfectly with that post-workout glow. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
6. Gressa Lip Boost – I first tried this amazing tinted balm last spring and was immediately hooked. Recently I tried and reviewed several other shades. They are all absolutely gorgeous on. The sleek black tubs look so fancy on my vanity, and the Lip Boost itself has all the perks of a gloss but is as hydrating as a lip balm. Petit Vour carries a variety of shades, so there is one for each person on your gift list. Buy now from the Petit Vour online shop.
Still not sure what to get your friends and family for the holidays? A subscription to the Petit Vour beauty box is another great option! Starting at only $15, including shipping, these cute pink boxes filled with cruelty free and vegan beauty items can magically start appearing at their door. You can buy a single month or several at a time.
What are your favorite gift ideas from Petit Vour? Which have you purchased for others (or yourself)?
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.