Vegan Cuts just released their Vegan Beauty Essentials Kit! For those just getting started with cruelty free and vegan beauty, this is a great place to start. Or if you’re just looking for some new products to try. As described on their website, each Vegan Beauty Essentials Kit contains 10-15 surprise items and a limited edition makeup bag. When Vegan Cuts offered to send me a box and I was very interested in receiving it. The idea that each box can be different seemed like so much fun!
Included in the Vegan Beauty Essentials Kit that I received was:
- Polka dot Vegan Cuts makeup bag
- Lotus Moon Vitamin B Hydrating Gel facial moisturizer
- Soapbox Black Soap Body & Soul wash
- Concrete Minerals eyeshadow in Troublemaker (medium brown with gold sparkle)
- Molly Rose Pickles & Ice Cream lip balm
- Pacifica Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter in Lava
- Rainbow Honey nail lacquer in Persephone
- North Coast Organics Death by Lavender all natural deodorant
- Meow Meow Tweet Body Tonic in palmarosa cedar
- Aubrey Organics NuStyle Organic Detangler & Shine Booster
- Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion
- Earth’s Enrichments Fresh Ground Java bar soap
- Sunology Natural Sunscreen SPF 50
I do subscribe to the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, which is a monthly subscription to deliver a box of cruelty free and vegan beauty goodies directly to your door. I’ve received every Beauty Box that has been released so far. Because of this, not all of the items included in the kit were new to me. That being said, I did receive new colors and scents in a few of the items, which I loved!
The Vegan Beauty Essentials Kit from Vegan Cuts is a great box to order to introduce new brands, new products, or just to see what is out there that’s cruelty free and vegan. It includes a good mix of products. Mine contained skin care, hair care, nail polish, and makeup products and I’m sure that this assortment is common for all of the boxes. Plus, the limited edition makeup bag is SO cute! It’s the perfect size for all of your essentials (or everything in this kit), too.
Overall, I loved the Vegan Beauty Essentials Kit. I think it’s something anyone into cruelty free and vegan beauty should pick up. Not only will you get to try new items, but it’s fun to know that each box is a little different.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.