I was so excited to receive the Vegan Cuts July Beauty Box! It was curated by fellow vegan beauty blogger Sunny of Vegan Beauty Review. I was so curious to see what she picked to be included in this months box.
The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-7 cruelty free and vegan items directly to your door. It can also be shipped worldwide! It’s a great way to try new brands and new products without the commitment of buying the full-size version.
Included in the July Beauty Box that I received was:
- Emani Hydrating Lip Color in Temptress – This full size lipstick looks purple in the tube but goes on as a pinkish-purple hue. I loved the hydrating formula! I think that it’s a very pretty shade and I loved it in the tube and swatched on paper, but sadly it doesn’t work well on my olive skin tone. I can see this being a gorgeous color on other complexions. I saw it on Sunny and it looked amazing!
- Ellovi Butter – This mini sample size tub is perfect for keeping in your makeup bag or purse. I love love love Butter! You can read my full review of Butter to find out more of my thoughts. This little tub is just adorable and I will definitely be using it all the tip. In fact, I’m going to put this in my purse right now so that I always have Butter on hand. This multi-use moisturizer is seriously amazing. You can buy a full-size container of Ellovi through Vegan Cuts.
- Savvy Boheme Bath and Body Oil in Tall Americano – This blend of coffee infused oils smells delicious! I love coffee scents, so I was really happy with how real this smells. It’s also super moisturizing. I only put a few drops in my hand and it was more than enough product to moisturize my hands and arms. Despite coming sealed, my deluxe sample sized bottle is only about halfway full of product. I am looking forward to using it though and just wish I had more to use.
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash – Another deluxe sample that works for everyone. This is a great travel sized all-purpose soap. It’s free of skin irritants and has a light and fresh scent. For those without kids, you can still use this product! Baby washes work really well with sensitive skin and are also great for washing your makeup brushes. I don’t have sensitive skin, so I plan to use this for washing makeup brushes. I’m excited to see how it works in my brushes and beauty blender.
- Just The Goods Lavender Hand & Body Lotion* – This sample size is also perfect for carrying on-the-go. The formula is super smooth and creamy. I like that it hydrated without being greasy and it has a very subtle scent.
- Just The Goods Peppermint Hand & Body Lotion* – This sample sized lotion was so refreshing! I loved the scent! Like the lavender, it was subtle but unique and delicious. I also really liked the formula of this lotion.
- Nouveau Organica Organic Cream Color in Compassion – This multi-purpose cream color is such a cute shade that is flattering on so many complexions. You could use it as a lip color, cream bronzer, or cream blush. The color is a orange tinted nude. The formula is really smooth and moisturizing. It’s also highly pigmented. You can buy a palette of these cream colors through Vegan Cuts.
This beauty box included several great travel sized moisturizers, a color pigment, body oil, face and body wash, and a lipstick. I liked the items that were included and overall was really happy with this box.
*I would like to note that included in the packaging with the Just The Goods item was a card from the brand that promoted the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. While the end goal of this campaign is to reduce animal testing, if it goes into effect it would actually require animal testing in the United States for a length of time. This act is not supported by Logical Harmony or Leaping Bunny. You can read more about the impact this act could have by reading Animal Testing Could Soon Be Required by Law in the United States and An Update on the Humane Cosmetics Act & the Safe Cosmetics and Personal Care Products Act. A press release from Leaping Bunny can titled Study Finds Safe Cosmetics and Personal Care Products Act will result in an increase in animal testing can also be found, as well as their call for an opposition to this act.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.