Although many companies offer synthetic makeup brush sets in addition to ones made with animal hair, it is challenging for compassionate consumers to find a 100% Vegan company that offers professional quality synthetic brushes exclusively. Needless to say, I was elated when the Australian company, Furless, offered to send me a complete set of their Must Have Professional Makeup Brushes for review. The company’s name, Furless, defines their core beliefs. I literally could not wait for these brushes to arrive in the mail.
Read more →
After receiving the October box from Petit Vour to review, I was hooked. I subscribed right away and have honestly been so excited about each one that I have started using the items before I can photograph the boxes. Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box that brings you only cruelty free and vegan items.
My March Petit Vour box contained:
Read more →
Recently I received the Candy Coat collection to review from NCLA. Easily one of my favorite nail polish brands out there, NCLA is cruelty free, vegan, and 5 free. The Candy Coat collection is four shades of textured matte polish.
The four shades have each been reviewed already here on Logical Harmony. Those reviews also include swatches of each shade. Read on to see a swatch and easily find the full reviews and more images.
Read more →
I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t like pizza. The main concern that I have is keeping it simple, delicious, and relatively healthy. This Mediterranean inspired pizza is one of my favorites to make. I have always loved the mix of oregano, garlic, artichokes and olives. This pizza would be great with a little bit of fresh lemon juice squeezed over it to brighten the flavors. Add in a salad and some skinny raspberry lemonade and you have a pretty healthy meal in under an hour.
What you will need to Mediterranean Inspired Vegan Pizza:
- Pizza dough. I’ll be honest here, pizza dough is something I have issues getting perfect when making from scratch. To save myself time and frustration I buy pre-made vegan dough. Trader Joe’s has fresh dough and frozen that is vegan. This was made with their frozen dough.
- Tomato sauce or fresh tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup kale, torn into bite size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 package Daiya garlic and jalapeno Havarti-style vegan cheese. Feel free to use any other vegan cheese substitute or none at all.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut into quarters. For an especially delicious pizza, roast your own artichokes the day before and slice them for the pizza.
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
How to make Mediterranean Inspired Vegan Pizza:
- Pre-heat your oven according to package directions or to 425. If needed, roll out the pizza dough.
- Layer the ingredients on in any order you prefer. I start with the sauce or tomatoes and work down the above list, finishing with the black olives.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or according to package directions). The crust should be golden brown and the vegan cheese bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!
This pizza is great for days when you need an easy and delicious meal to share. I like to make it and eat it outside on our back porch. On some days when the weather is perfect out but I don’t have the time to start up the BBQ, this is a great alternative.
I love getting comments on the recipe posts and please tag me if you share a picture on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
It’s no secret that I love NCLA polishes. Recently, they released the Candy Coat collection. These textured polishes dry matte for a unique finish. I received the collection of four polishes for review and am very excited to share my thoughts with you.
Claims: “Keep the facts straight but sugarcoat your nails with this icy blue nail lacquer that dries to a sweet matte finish.”
Read more →