Since launching her accessories line, House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie’s presence as a style icon has only increased. Not only does she have her own clothing line, accessory line and two kids, but she also still manages to pull off having great style and makeup.
At a recent event, Nicole sported a toned down smokey eye that is a great daytime look. Want to get the look? It’s easier than you might think!
- Start with neutral eyeshadow. Glamour suggests a sparkly pink, but I say that any neutral shade will do.
- Rim your upper and lower lids with black liner.
- Apply black liquid liner to the top lid only. This will make that line stand out more.
- Apply gray shadow to the outer corners of your eyelids.
- Finish with two coats of your favorite mascara.
Source & Images : Glamour